Zensekai (zen's world under sail)

The sailing adventures of s/v Zen and crew

Monday, May 08, 2006

Ok, I think I'm getting the hang of this now.

Another blog test run...

Two weeks ago, we had our first spring sail. I called it our cherry blossom spring aniversary sail.
Lady Zen and I were married on Easter Sunday april 11th. Since we could not get out that day , the 11th. and that easter Sunday things were not quite ready to sail , we did have our official boat naming ceremony that day.















Our sail day turned out to be april 29th. we went over to Glen Cove Marina. Nice little sail but not much wind so motrorsailed most of the way. We did get a nice wind on the trip back and really got to fly for about 15 min. not much but better than nothing :-)



this is Zen in Glen Cove

2 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger EVK4 said…

    maybe i'll see you out on the Bay....I have a Newport 28 that I sail out of Berkeley.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Zen said…

    I purchased my I-29 at the Berkeley Marina and sailed it home from there. I do not get over that way to much since it is a all day trip but, I do have an Angel Island trip in the future voyage planner.
    The closest right now will be San Rafael hopefully on the 25th of May.
    Thanks for dropping by.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Vice-Commodore - International Yacht Club
  • Join us on Yahoo groups
  • We can make a difference
  •