Zensekai (zen's world under sail)

The sailing adventures of s/v Zen and crew

Friday, May 12, 2006

Eurika!!

I last said something about people of color and sailing. I spoke briefly of woman who sailed with her husband. Well she is from Cal. Sausalito, a writer and photographer. I think I came across her. She is Habor Manager in Sausalito. She went to the south seas on a Catamaran with her husband and 2 kids. Good writer did a lot of articles for Sailnet.

I'm off to the marina today, it is most and off day from work. After spending the last couple of nights figuring out my new Hand held GPS legend I am going out on s/v Zen to play and practice some sail trim.

I got my ASA workbook the other day. I have my keelboat class coming up in June! I'm Jazzed!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Zen said…

    well I found out this woman I spoke of, went around the world with her family on thier Catameran. On a 4 yr passage, had to run from pirates at one point, wow what an adventure!
    I wrote to her...saddly I did not hear back. I'm bummed, but oh well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Vice-Commodore - International Yacht Club
  • Join us on Yahoo groups
  • We can make a difference
  •