Zensekai (zen's world under sail)

The sailing adventures of s/v Zen and crew

Friday, December 15, 2006

As the year sinks slowly in the west...


Just in... a fitting cliff hanger for the Year end...
I just came back from a job interview with the City of Oakland Boating/Lake Merritt Boating Center. I applied for a Basic Keel Boat instructor position for the summer/fall season of 07... It seemed to go well. I will not hear anything until after the holidays...burn a candle, light incense, say a prayer, whatever floats your boat :-)

s/v Zen can use the money :-)


Thanks to all my new comrades, those I've met live and virtually for the memories, reads, comments, emails, etc

Happy Holidays...peace out

5 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Tillerman said…

    Hello, greetings, dear sir,
    I am Tillerman.
    I wish you success in your application to win the job to teach the natives of Oakland how to sail keelboats.
    Happy Holidays.
    Peace.
    Thank you.

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Good luck with the job. Sounds GREAT !!!
    Doumo Arigato Gozaimashita for the comment on my Dog Bloog. All I ever get are spammers.
    Maybe if I would ever update it that might change.
    Can't wait to sit down and read your blog start to finish. I have "met" some of the neatest folks via Ferroever. Maria is a real trip !!!!! (Man, you can sure tell my age :-)) Can't wait to finally meet her in Mexico Spring 07. Feels like I've known her ferroever. I also lived in Japan and taught English for about 10 years-Thru the 70's. Yeah, I'm old as dirt!!
    Kannojo ni Yoroshiku!!!!!
    Mata ne
    Liz
    OK WV practice-smnqfup arghhhhhhh
    Maybe I need to click the little wheelchair icon.

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best of luck in your teaching quest. They need someone, why not you?

    Happy Holidays
    Dave

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck Zen I hope you nail it!

    Happy Holidays!

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Essay Writing Papers said…

    I read attentively your blog post attentively and i seen your post is very nice and good quality. Life Experience Degree | Company Logo Design

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Vice-Commodore - International Yacht Club
  • Join us on Yahoo groups
  • We can make a difference
  •